Saturday, December 18, 2010

I Think We Could All Use A Laugh

Here’s some entertainment for a Shabbat morning.  There’s nothing more revealing about religious nuttiness than seeing them do their thing in church.  Watch this woman and remember that these are the people who want to make America a Christian nation.
If they succeed, are we all going to have to learn to speak in tongues? I’ve been practicing just in case!
Umbda boodalayla, everyone!  Enjoy:

2 comments:

  1. I just feel fear ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was first exposed to "tongues" at school - we were required to attend services on sunday. My friends and I would change denominations depending on which service finished first. Unfortunately one quarter an evangelical service happened to be our "choice". The mixture of sheer embarrassment on their behalf and the pain of suppressing the laughter made for an interesting quarter of sunday services. Now, as an adult, this degree of idiocy is just scary.

    ReplyDelete