Thursday, January 27, 2011

Nice Developments For TheAtheistRabbi.com

It’s been a nice day for this blog:
  • Received a lovely e-mail with the subject:  “We Love The Atheist Rabbi!”  Who could resist instantly opening it?  This blog, though still new and finding its legs, was named one of the top 50 atheist or agnostic blogs by onlinecourses.net.  I’ve linked to the whole list there on the right...it’s the blue badge.
  • After months of informal conversations with a local Orthodox colleague (from the Modern Orthodox side of the aisle), we have agreed to enter into a public dialogue to be published on this blog.  We would like to center it around books or articles that would stir up some interest.  If you have any suggestions, I’d love to hear them!  Given the liveliness of our discussion today, this could be a lot of fun.
  • As you can see I’m doing a bit of re-modeling of the site.  It’s easier than re-modeling my apartment and infinitely more affordable.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! And thanks for the book ideas...in case he wants to go the shorter route...any article ideas?

    ReplyDelete